Pixel Driver - Fast paced infinite driving
A downloadable game
Pixel Driver is a casual infinite driving game where you race in heavy traffic at high speeds. Crashing into cars is AWESOME since they actually break up into parts which let's you cause proper havoc!
Fluent and responsive controls let you dodge other cars at amazing speeds. Pick up coins to unlock new cars and don't run out of fuel. In our opinion this is a great way to learn how to drive :o)
Can you reach #1 on the Global rank?
☆ Only 1.99$, price will increase with each new release
☆ Super responsive controls
☆ 2 stages: Desert Cruising & City Madness (more will come in the future)
☆ Endless desert stage with 4 lanes.
☆ Endless city stage with 4 lanes and opposing traffic.
☆ 4 unlockable cars (more will come in the future)
☆ Retro low poly style
☆ Supports keyboard, gamepad, joystick or accelerometer input
☆ Cross-platform, works on Xbox One, PC and mobile devices (Windows Mobile & Android, iOS is planned)
How to play
Use WASD to drive. The car consumes fuel every second, collect jerry cans to refueld or stop at gas stations. Don't crash or run out of fuel.
This game is no longer sold on Itch.io due to the lack for leaderboard support on this platform. You can buy the game on Steam, Xbox, PlayStation or Nintendo Switch. If you have previously purchased the game on Itch we can provide you with a steam key email support at prettyflygames.com
Join our Discord server to discuss or provide feedback on the game.
- New stage in v0.8.5Apr 18, 2018
- Shadows & New car & Turn indicators in v0.8.5Mar 28, 2018
- Pixel Driver – The best indie game on Xbox One Creators Collection 2017Dec 30, 2017
- Pixel Driver v0.8.2 is out with a brand new styleDec 30, 2017
- Pixel Driver v0.7.8 is outOct 10, 2017
- Pixel Driver is out on Xbox One!Oct 05, 2017
- Game mechanics in place and Android beta is outAug 17, 2017
- More randomnessAug 06, 2017