Total Arcade Racing
A downloadable game
Total Arcade Racing is a fun 2D top-down arcade racing game where you zip around closed circuits. This game is a tribute to the old classical top-down arcade racing games like Super Sprint, Slicks 'n' Slide and Super Cars. Play solo or with up to 8 friends on the same screen in various game modes.
- 7 cars with different performance and handling.
- 16 Courses.
- 9 game modes (Arcade Race, Time trial, Championship, Elimination, Endless race, Demolition derby, Survivor, Delivery and Car Hockey).
- Local multiplayer with support for 8 players. Max 4 on a single keyboard.
- Online Leaderboard support.
- Local ghost car replay of best time.
- Classic top-down racing game with great controls.
- Game supports keyboard and controllers.
This game is no longer sold on Itch.io due to the lack for leaderboard support on this platform. You can buy the game on Steam, Xbox, PlayStation or Nintendo Switch. If you have previously purchased the game on Itch we can provide you with a steam key email support at prettyflygames.com
- Development news and new contentFeb 22, 2021
- Championship mode is finally hereJan 10, 2021
- Change of studio name, new course, new game mode and much moreDec 08, 2020
- New course, Achievements, new game mode and bunch of other new stuff in Total Ar...Nov 05, 2020
- New music tracks and lots of improvements in latest updates in Total Arcade Rac...Oct 14, 2020
- Improved Hall of fame and more option in v0.4.2 update in Total Arcade RacingSep 16, 2020
- Total Arcade Racing out on Steam Early AccessAug 19, 2020
- Total Arcade Racing joins the Steam Summer Game Festival 2020Jun 16, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Not yet. The store page will be launched on the 22nd of March and you can pre-order it then. The Switch release is on the 7th of May.
Thanks! Total Arcade Racing is out on Nintendo Switch now as pre-order: https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/total-arcade-racing-switch/
Any chance for a macOS port? :O
Sure why not, I've uploaded a MacOS version. Let me know if you have any issues with it.
Wow, thanks for the port, I've just bought it and played it a bit and it's really awesome!
I'm glad you developed this, because I've been thinking for years of something like that, but I was too lazy to code it myself :D
Thanks for the support and I'm super happy that you liked it!
Sounds like you should start coding and get some of your ideas implemented :o)
Yeah, sometimes I did, but after a failed Kickstarter I kinda stopped… a few games are still online though, you're welcome to have a look in my profile! And if you need codes to register or play for free just ask!
I Like The Game!